Wednesday, May 7, 2008

9 waves







we had our family outing- father's side last april 26 08. got loads of fun with my cousins and we def ate hugeass meals. 9waves, located at san mateo rizal, has three pools. kiddie pool, slide pool and their ultimate wave pool.



one thing i hate about this summer escapade are these large creature like buggers of my life. see? tita tried the slide first then me, next. after a matter of seconds those group of guys were sight-seeing-waiting-peeping at the side end of the pool. bad thing is there was a guy (also their friend) staying at the end of the pool so i bumped in him and injured his eyebrows. good for him. that guy looked like michael noble but he's the skinny-stupidy type version of him.



so much for that irritating story. 9waves also offers henna tatoo, not free definitely, it was my first ever henna tatoo. it means love and our number, 09. very special kindof skin. perfectly made for for my ISAIAH MANALO. my bro got one too, the rocker wannabe hahah.

No comments: