Thursday, May 8, 2008

last day of april ♥






before the end of the month, we made ourselves happy! :D isaiah went to my home, so early that he was the one who woke me up. he cooked our lunch then played instruments after.

we prepared waffles and shakes for merienda. he produced the best coffee jelly shake iv ever tasted in my whole life, so far. made with love daw kasi. then we watched "I Will Always Love You" for no reason :)) the funny thing is, angel locsin and i have the same shirt. sakto pa, the day i wore that shirt, yun yung suot nya sa movie. that shirt was from my lola at states, purple Old Navy shirt. the movie was paused then we ate dinner and continued the movie afterwards.

after the movie, we stayed at my parents room and HE SANG HIS COMPOSITION AND PLAYED THE GUITAR FOR ME INFRONT OF MOM AND MANVIL. that is so sweet. he really plays and sings well. then after a moment, kuya kevs came over and fetched him because he has a lot of things to bring including his guitar and my review materials. here's the best part. he bid my mom goodbye kissed her AND THEN ME, YES. HE KISSED ME INFRONT OF MY MOM. sa cheeks lng naman pero answeet kasi andun si mama. he got home at around 10pm, very happy indeed.

No comments: