Saturday, May 17, 2008

lover-brother bonding ♥





may 16, 08. when i woke up, isaiah was on his way to my home so i hurried up and took a bath before he saw me on my pajamas. when he arrived, i was still taking a bath so he played ps2 with my brother. they were really happy together. after i took a bath, i asked him to accompany me to the commercial market near us to buy us lunch, Andoks.

*just a sharing about my family, we acctually dont cook food. we only buy cooked food since a year ago when our maid, with fake Tuberculosis, left us. so we buy cooked food, sometimes from the canteen of my mom's office and sometimes fast food. hell yes, the motto of my family is: better spend than get tired.

okay, after we ate our lunch, we watched a scary movie. One Missed Call. the funny thing is, my brother is such a scaredass not brave enough to watch scary scenes with scary music. isaiah, being a teasey-missey brother, got all the pillows he used covering his face. so manvil didnt kno what to do so he carried our large bean bag and he used it to cover his big body.

after the movie, i decided to cook merienda. so long sweet spaghetti. they watched me cook while isaiah and manvil joined forces to let our dog eat uncooked noodles. they were so happy, i swear. after i cook, we all ate again and isaiah got so full because my spaghetti was so good. isaiah washed the dishes after we eat because he want to. he wont let me on the way.

we also played ps2, the Warriors and it was so fun including those brutal parts. we also played piggy back rides, and isaiah was so strong because he was able to carry me wether it's piggy back or front ride. we also watched wheel of fortune with tempura snacks. then we decided to play hide and seek! we turned off all the lights and it was so fun. playing hide and seek in a dark place after watching a scary movie was hell lot of fun.

then my mom arrived and time to go home for isaiah. it's already late and there would be a storm. so we bid ourselves goodbye looking forward to next times. we had so much fun and love.

No comments: