Thursday, May 8, 2008

RTRMS ♥


may 5,08. i enrolled at REMEDIOS TRINIDAD ROMUALDEZ MEMORIAL SCHOOL of nursing, also known as MAKATI MEDICAL CENTER because of it's hospital. i'll be taking up BS NURSING because i want to.

i passed Educational Psychology at De LaSalle University and Occupational Therapy at University of Sto. Thomas. almost all of my friends expected me to study at UST because since then, it was really my dream school. I'm not blogging about this shit because i regret enrolling at RTRMS- no i really don't.

i really made up my mind to take up nursing and i have my advantages being an american citizen. after four years of college, nursing students like me who would like to work abroad would never be that easy. there are lots of examinations, pay-ups and the need of two years experience. me, being an american citizen can go to U.S. after graduation, take my state board exam, and if i passed, i can be a REGISTERED NURSE in an instant.

being a registered nurse in the U.S. earns bucks of hugeass DOLLARS, and i tell you, i'm excited to be rich. i dream, and you can't do anything about it.


***
here's the story. i enrolled at RTRMS at eight-ish in the morning together with my half, isaiah. i saw kish, trixie and paul- my soon to be classmates. we are FRESHMEN SECTION A and we have the whole tuesday for chemisty.

after we enroll, isaiah invited me to his home and we ate lunch. i loved their adobo so much. we played wii and i loved it too. we prepared coffee jelly shakes and cheese egg for merienda and t'was so delicious. then, we stayed at his room talked about sweet stuffs and the future BLABLABLABLA.

we went to glorietta like five-ish in the afternoon, bought our favorite caramel gulaman and potato corner bbq fries. while on the line, a woman spoke to me suddenly. she asked me "ugh ikaw ba yung sa cd?" with a nervous shy voice. i was like "uhh anu pong cd?" with the pigil-tawa effect. then she went away when she realized that she was ten times embarassed infront of us. isaiah laughed and laughed quite sceaming "girlfriend ko to!" with super-tawa effect. after that, he sent me home. totally happy day.

No comments: